Financial Aid & Scholarships
For the latest in local scholarships, see the College & Career Center Google Classrooms.
Be sure to check out the financial aid webpages of the PUBLIC or PRIVATE college or university you'd like to attend. They are the biggest source of scholarships!
- OSAC Scholarships (due March 1)
- Oregon Opportunity Grant (due March 1)
- Oregon Promise Grant - due June 1 (pays tuition for up to two years at any of Oregon's community colleges; must also complete FAFSA or ORSAA)
- FAFSA & ORSAA: use the FAFSA/ORSAA Pre-Filter Tool to make sure you complete the correct application.
- Oregon Goes to College Scholarship list - Various Deadlines
JLV College Counseling - great database of scholarships nicely organized and easy to navigate.
- Scholarship Resources for Undocumented Students - Various Deadlines